Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What If Everyone Was Right? #4

What if we're really only here to procreate? What if my only job in life is to get pregnant, have children, raise them, and die? Wouldn't it be ironic that the only thing I've managed to do successfully aka not get pregnant is the one thing I've been sent here to accomplish. That would be just like me. I can just see me entering the pearly gates of heaven to have God say to me, "What the hell happened down there?" To which I would respond, "What do you mean? I didn't get knocked up once! I did it!" I'm sure he'd end up just rolling his eyes and handing me a baby. Nightmare. Now that I think of it, that's exactly what will happen. I will have avoided the silver bullet in my human form just to be chained to a newborn in heaven. It’s official. God hates me.

1 comment:

  1. Only one way to find out if God really hates you, die and I don't mean like you're used to (e.g. performing on stage). Wow, I'm kinda funny! Maybe I should write a blog. Nah, Twitters more my style. If Charlie Sheen can get a million followers in days certainly I can do it too.

    ReplyDelete